Friday, September 15, 2023

Preparing For Fall








Do you love Fall? I do. Summer is my least favorite season so I always look forward to Fall. I love the colors, football, the crispness in the air.

 I also love changing the colors in our home to reflect more of the autumnal hues. 

 This year I am trying out something new for me--mixing magentas, burgundys, rust and deep golds as well as some yellow. I am really liking it. 

Oh yes, and white pumpkins!  I am not too much of an orange lover so I will decorate downstairs in the entry way and outside with orange--.

I'm not through yet so as it progresses, I will keep you updated.

And by the way, my favorite season is Winter--yes, Winter.  I love football and basketball, Christmas, blustery, cloudy, cold days when I can curl up by the fire with a good book and not feel guilty. LOL

If it is a beautiful, sunny day, I always feel like I should be producing--making hay while the sun shines.

See how lazy I really am!

Guess I will go try to cross a few things off my "to do" list.

I hope your day is blessed!


© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2023