Sunday, September 17, 2023

Where We've Been Is Truth


"W here we're heading is all about plans and hopes; where we've been is truth."

I took this short quote from a description of Hyatt Moore's (American artist) autobiography, memoir 1 of 3.  I am supposing he wrote the description.

I had never thought about it in exactly those terms BUT one cannot argue with truth.

All of where I have been is truth.  Some of it good truth.  Some of it bad truth.  I am so sorry for the bad but am determined not to have it define my life.

I am determined to have God's truth define me.  I am determined to live a life full of resolve to do things His way.

Oh yes, I make many mistakes and will continue to do so at times but I know with God's help and my resolve to obey Him each day, I can have my latter days of life reflect more good truth-- not for my sake but for the sake of the Father--to bring glory to Him.  That is my desire!

I will know truth, God's truth, when I seek Him with my whole heart.

And thank God, ALL of His truth is good!!!

Hoping your day is filled with awesome truth!



© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2023