Monday, September 4, 2023

Your Thoughts, My Thoughts


When I decided to blog again for 31 straight days, I was trying to explain my madness. In the course of that Facebook post, I wrote without thinking this little quote--"It doesn't have to be earth shattering to be of value."

Today's focus--Your thoughts, my thoughts can be of value even though they may not sound earth shattering to the casual reader.

When critiquing my writings, I want to be honest, noble, pure, of good report, no negativism.  I want to write seriously at times but I also want to write with a light-heartedness at times.

I want to give you something of value.

I want to give myself something of value.

First post of 31 day blogging challenge to myself.  


© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2023