Thursday, September 14, 2023

Peace


"You cannot think through spiritual confusion to make things clear; to make things clear, you must obey. In intellectual matters you can think things out, but in spiritual matters you will only think yourself into further wandering thoughts and more confusion." Oswald Chambers 

I had a situation recently that I kept muttering to the Lord about.  "Lord, I just don't understand."

Well, the reason I did not understand was because I was not willing to obey God in the dregs.  I was looking to "my rights." I still don't completely understand but I don't have to--At least I have peace.

How ashamed I am to admit this but how freeing it is when finally I am convinced of my sin and my need to surrender it all to God and let Him figure it out.

When I do this, I simplify my life and I love simplicity.        



© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2023.